vendredi 25 septembre 2015



























































































































ULTRA BOOST ULTRA LOVE CRAZY
On the occasion of the release tomorrow of the Ultra Boost boutiques, here's my report launch, and I think after a few weeks of testing.
I had the great chance to go in January to New York to discover the latest launched by adidas running.
IMG_1194
The bet is ambitious: this newcomer in the boost range is announced as a revolution in the running.
P1000392
The event was amazing: in a former bank on Wall Street we saw a crazy statement when I had the chance to see Wilson Kipsang and Yohan Blake, my questions to the team that designed the pair and make silly game with my girlfriend Marie.
IMG_1116IMG_1126IMG_1138IMG_1139P1000424P1000485P1000488
I was blown away by the technology boost from my first runs. If you have never tested, in fact it is that the boost effect polystyrene material, which in addition to absorb the shock returns & energy.The immediate feeling is, I find my much lighter stride and I do not have any pain in shins or knees since I run with boosts to toe.
I run with runnings of the boost range for the past ten months, I tested several models of the adistar to energy through the adios that I love and I have a hard time letting go .
Indeed, I am a fan of this very lightweight and perfect for small distances, but with the ultra boost I found my perfect shoe to switch & make long trips. This is my favorite model for the half marathon!
More generally, I tested my pair on all types of runs: long rides, road, track, split, carpet ... and I have had nothing but good feelings, it's a gem of versatility.

The strengths of the ultraboost to me:

  • The primeknit: slipper woven knit is super soft & comfortable and gives a super nice look. It is a lookée running so that you can wear during the day.

IMG_1879
photo : adidas

  • The sole: soles very different from all other models, it offers true flexibility when I run my movement.
  • The boost: with 20% more boost material cushioning is also good on the front foot on the heel.
Ultraboost_FW_Exp_Functional
  • The Torsion System  ©: I'm more of a lightweight and I'm afraid to be too unstable when I cushioning. The ultra boost I find very good stability on the changes a little lively support.
  • The heel stiffener: it is THE thing that I look on all the runnings and why I do not understand people who are in Free Run. Have a good heel stability can avoid breaking the ankle.Ultraboost on maintaining perfect (and stylish).
IMG_1122
Now you will understand, I am ultrafan. I find them beautiful and I'm effective & blown away by their versatility. This is a must-have.
Price: € 180
Available on www.adidas.fr since February 11, and stores from tomorrow! Do not hesitate to take a trip to HUB Bastille  to discover:)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire