vendredi 25 septembre 2015

MY SPORTING CHALLENGES IN 2015 
My 2014 did not go exactly as planned, and that's good.
That was the year I was supposed to be a working girl accomplished working 70 hours a week, trying to stall somehow my hours of CrossFit.
I still had some ambitions including:
  • Making my first half marathon completed in 2:08 after a week of Fashion Week absolutely horrible not sleeping and not eating.
tumblr_inline_n51k2apOGV1qzz7zz
  •  Make the OCC.: Here we will not lie, because of personal & professional requirements and an alarming lack of preparation, I preferred to postpone the adventure later.
  • Try new sports: I tested the paddling, the bikram yoga, and fell in love with Thai boxing.
IMG_0143
  • Achieve my goals CrossFit: After a really intense start to the year, I finally calmed down the game with the arrival of summer and running which took a more important place than ever in my life. Moreover, speaking of running, I also improved my time on all distances, thanks to my training with #boostbastille!
  • Make a foreign race: It's not done yet, but I run the next December 31 the We Run Rome  with some friends!
1514597_341409266051770_3964518269412378505_n

2015

I plan to train so much less instinctive because I set goals more important than ever.

1 / TRAIL & RACES in the mud

I am convinced that the trail is the future of running for me. The more time passes, the more I feel like running outside and doing vertical drop!
Ecotrail-de-Paris-2014
So this year I registered for the eco-trail of e Paris  (30 KM), and I intend to make the Spartan Race and perhaps the Mud Day!
Basically, you can expect lots of photos in the mud ...

2 / THE TRIATHLON

This is my big challenge 2015. My choice fell on the triathlon Deauville  will I do with my friendTheo! 
main_triathlon13v3
To start I took an Olympic distance triathlon c Ourte distance ie:
  • 1.6 KM open sea swimming
  • 40 KM bike
  • 10 KM of running
Not too worry about cycling & running, however I am a little stressed by the idea of ​​swim a great distance at sea.
deauville.1-460-registered-in-triathlon de Deauville-les-8-and-9-June
I found a firefighter coach / diver (Nico cuckoo!) To teach me to crawl properly, so, many workouts to come swimming pool. And chlorine, a lot of chlorine.

3 / MAKE SPORT ABROAD

I have itchy feet and want to test all the races and all European CrossFit box of right now.
Among the spots that try me for 2015:
  • BERLIN
slideshow1
For the Airport Night Run  the principle of which is to run at night on airport runways & to go toMichel Berger  Hotel   (better name)!
?????????????????????
  • LISBON
lisbon
For Rock'N'Roll Marathon,  to the tourist and cycling on the pista Ribeirinha.
Lisbon 1
  • REYKJAVIK
For MIDNIGHT SUN RUN and especially to visit the box of Annie Thorisdottir champion CrossFit:CrossFit  Reykjavik!
Annie Mist
  • THE THAILAND
Photographs from Klong Prem prison's Muay Thai program in Bangkok, Thailand.
Especially to eat noodles all day with my friends and boxer of La Belle  Equipe! 
And you then, what's your biggest challenges for this year 2015?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire