vendredi 25 septembre 2015

























































































































To do sports regularly, it is essential to find a sport you love.
It sounds simplistic, yet when I see the number of people who shoot their mouth elliptical windows in the Parisian sports hall, I really wonder if everyone has grasped this concept.
224_female-fitness-photoshoot-crossfit-biceps
I can not imagine being bored while playing sports. I am always happy to go train, and I have rarely needed to force me, simply because I take pleasure.
I tested a number of fairly hallucinating sports (thank you to my parents for having yielded to all my whims), so loose, I did:
  • Skiing (downhill & cross) all my life. It's still my favorite sport in the world.
  • Ballet & modern jazz for 6 years. I kept no rest, I really dance like a white MILF now.
  • Figure skating (total failure, I came to my first gala and anyway, I think I would have been better in hockey)
  • Horse riding
  • Mountain biking
  • Gymnastic
  • Basketball (I have no memory of that period of my life, it was probably too humiliating and I just cleared)
  • From running
  • Du yoga
And then I tried to base Parisian girl stuff like Swedish gym, body pump and step class.
Looking back I learned that I did not like team sports and I hated courses with choreographies & music & hysterics teachers.
However I like: the outdoors sports, sports & music without effective coaches. And it is felt in the sports I practice most: running & CrossFit.

1. Find the room that suits you

I want everyone to fall in love with its gym, its coaches and participants. That's what happened to me Reebok CrossFit Louvre  and it's a great experience to live.
If you have any doubts, go visit the halls! You can use the service GymLib  that tests a session or take a 3-month subscription to test the gyms around you!
Keep in mind that your gym should ideally be near you or your workplace, it will be much easier to go there!

2. Vary your routine

Always follow the same training is boring and it did not benefit: the body gets used to the stimuli and progresses more.
If you live in Paris, I highly recommend the monthly pass  Tryndo  that can do sports in full of super rooms, unlimited and without commitment for € 99 per month.
Reservations are made through their website and many courses are offered (Yoga, Pilates, CrossFit, Pole Dance, Martial Arts, Aquabike, Salsa ...) in very nice Parisian studios.
I had the chance to test the past and it's great: super I visited studios and Yoga I tested the fun sports (non promised I would not write articles on aquabiking).
Overall, more than finding his sport, I think it must find its sports. That's how you become a better athlete!

3. Allow your fears to the locker room

Getting into a gym or begin a new sport, it can be terrifying. I was super scared to make boxing (I do not like to hit me) and I was super impressed with the CrossFit before starting. But really, you do violence, it is worth it.
You can start with a friend, a girlfriend, your boyfriend, or ask someone who already practice the sport that interests you to take you.
It's really exciting to endanger and try new things, so if you want to try a new sport, go ahead!Coaches are people caring and globally people are often too busy watching their navel to monitor yours promised😉

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire