vendredi 25 septembre 2015

GET OUT & GET SWEATY !

With summer coming, this is the perfect time to introduce outdoor activities. Personally I have a hard time shutting myself to do sports, especially with the heat affecting France these days!
Among the benefits of outdoor exercise, a study conducted among 800 subjects showed that the outdoor sport of making participants felt revitalized, less angry & had more energy! separate study  showed that train outdoors made ​​more positive, enthusiastic, energetic and increased his vitality level.
Here is a small non-exhaustive list of activities that you can practice outdoors, do not hesitate to complete!
Photo - Maxime Auction
Photo - Maxime Auction
 Run! Well I talk a lot here, but I repeat: the Running is easy and accessible sport, you just need a good pair of sneakers to start. And if you do not have the motivation to run alone (e), you can join a team #boost  or register on jogg.in.
IMG_0180
Photo – Margaux Botwin pour Shoes Up
Cycling: At the moment I get off my bike no more. Whether for walking or move me, it's a real pleasure to ride with this time! If you want to ride and make friends, there are more and more clubs. My favorite: The Paris Women Cycling Club, The Colette Cycling Club or wrinkles BicycleStore!
Evernote Camera Roll 20150624 130921
- Go take a hike.
IMG_4840
- Mixer sports! For example sessions #RunandYoga of my girlfriends Alix and Anne go with sweatBootCampGirls  or French Frogs  if you are in Paris, in short, there are a ton of options to play sports outside this summer.
IMG_4470
Photo: Juliette Benedicto Lapland
- Register for a swimming event in open water. (I consider a little seriously crossing of Lake Annecy right now)
tumblr_inline_nb9o43pk4L1qzz7zz
- Try a new sport! I tested the paddle last year and I hope to repeat this summer if I can find time to go on vacation😉
Well, so you do no more excuses, get out & get sweaty :)(And do not forget to stay hydrated and use sunscreen!)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire