vendredi 25 septembre 2015

#HYDREANECHANGEMAVIE: SMALL DAILY ACTIONS FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE

You may have seen pass on my instagram & my twitter  these days small teasers offering simple steps to a healthier life!
This is actually a campaign for cream Hydreane of La  Roche-Posay!
Video Player
Here are 4 simple little gestures that I propose to include in your everyday life!

1 / Stretching to wake his body gently

IMG_4137
I can fully understand that we have no desire or no time to go running or lifting weights early in the morning!
However take 10 minutes to stretch, breathe and wake her body gently, it's a simple gesture & easy to rig in his schedule!
If you can not stretch, there are a multitude of applications or Youtube videos to help you create yourself a little routine! Personally I'm a fan video of Tara Stiles.

2 / Take the stairs instead of the elevator

IMG_4161
And if you have no floors up, you can use the stairs instead of the escalator, go to work by bicycle or down a subway station earlier!

3 / Well hydrated

IMG_4204
I would never say it enough: the best drink is water! (and I love beer)
But I have lots of friends who do not like to drink water so here are some ingredients to flavor your water bottle:
  • A neighborhood or lemon juice
  • Mint leaves & fresh pineapple
  • A handful of raspberries
  • Slices of cucumber
  • Watermelon & rosemary
  • Strawberries & basil

4 / Spending time with her pets

IMG_4224
I am fortunate to have two bulldogs that are cuddly machines, and I can not imagine living without animals. This is also proved, having a pet can help reduce  stress! So, no more excuses for not running into a refuge for asso to find a small ball of fur to cuddle 😉 (unless you are allergic, in this case, I recommend goldfish).
And you then, what's your little tips to stay in shape?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire