vendredi 25 septembre 2015

CHOOSE MY CYCLIST

It's been six months that I am putting myself to the bike rather seriously. Until then I was riding in fixie, only to move around town and go to the office. Then taken by the urge to do the triathlon, I swapped my fixed against a road bike and I learned to equip myself for the occasion.
Jersey SKINS + Bib SKINS + Casquette Rapha
Well I announced, it is a rather unusual look and I often feel equipped as a runner in the Tour de France as soon as I leave my house. But in the end I have no regrets: finished roll with the line of the plumber, to feel pain in the ass for days after a ride, or being drenched in hot when I ride (too glamorous, I know, it will lose me).

How to equip when you start?

The equipment is expensive, so I scoured the internets to offer you products resulted so you do not have to sell a kidney.
  • Choosing his glasses & headphones
Jersey SKINS + Lunettes Oakley + Casque KASK
The helmet is the indispensable element when driving. If you still have any doubt on this subject, go read the article on this subject in NoHipsterGirls.
There are different types of headphones according to your cycling: road, mountain bike, leisure ... The idea is to find the best value / weight / price for you, knowing that it will take between 40 and 50 € for a solid helmet, not too heavy and airy.
My favorite for the road is the model  Mojito brand KASK. It weighs only 220g and features an adjustment system Up'n Down (so knob at the back of the helmet), making it super comfortable.When I drive into town for a look a little more discreet I adore my Carrera Foldable  (slightly heavier 340g), which I can fold and put in my backpack.
  • Choose shorts or bib
Bib SKINS + Casquette Rapha
Well the first time I saw a bib, I thought, "Me? LIFE EVER YOU'RE SICK! ".
But if you plan on doing kilometers, have a good or a good bib shorts is essential. It will save you a lot of inconvenience, hemorrhoids, and it will let you back in the saddle soon!
The idea is to have a quality backing with a chamois that you will improve your sitting. From then ride longer by avoiding friction.
Mine comes from SKINS and this is the most comfortable thing in the world to roll: compression gives me a real muscle support and the material is highly breathable so perfect for my wrinkles summer sunlight.
Important note: we do not put on underwear under his shorts or bib under penalty of really edgy irritation (no you do not want to know more, I promise).
  • Choose jersey 
Jersey SKINS
A bit like I did not understand the utility of T-shirts in technical running until you have one, I did not see the utility of the jersey. Big mistake!
A good jersey is like a second skin: it will force you into any movement will not cause you irritation and you can modulate your body heat by opening / closing the at your wrinkles. The one I wear is perfect, I can even ride in summer with!
It sticks to the body so it will also help you avoid revealing your skate motorists soon as there is a gale.
Finally back pockets can store keys, a can, a CB without having to take a backpack or a fanny pack. Very practical.
Now you know all about my equipment, the next time I tell you how to choose your bike, pedals and shoes!
IMG_5698
But for now I have a triathlon to prepare!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire