vendredi 25 septembre 2015

ACCOUNT OF RACE: 10KM TEAM

After some chrono zero last year and a hatred of course rooted in every fiber of my being, I returned this year for a bib "the greatest 10KM  Paris" to run with my girlfriends of #boostbastille,within a team poetically called #boosttonboule.
CHcXn24WgAA-4hr.jpg-large
Beau crew
Well frankly I planned to take this 10k to cool from the start, I had to be back Triathlon Deauville (I finally was not able to do so for reasons very chiantes characters and I'll spare you the details), so I went on SAS -51 (my PR being 47 "57 on distance) providing just to stretch my legs.
In the end, no triathlon training but no more, I promise to serve rabbit Leila to my girlfriend who wants to spend 55 minutes in the bar, while my other two friends Coline & Nina go in the same configuration hare / runner to hit below the 49 minutes.
I hardly sleep the night before the race (to change), I dress and I rush to join the girls. We make the groupies before the preferential SAS to say hello to our friends and then will begin quietly in the SAS -51 where old gents RATP intend to run with us (MEC BUT OF COURSE I HAVE NEED GOOD TO RUN WITH MY PAPY).
We take the start quite quickly after heated like going to the 400 meters. I'm not awake, I understand nothing, I run my watch and I take Leila quietly on the first kilometers.
In the end the race was really going well, I take the course (and even mounted), and I took the opportunity to make friends with kisses came to encourage us.
This is the first time I make a personal goal without running and it's really fun to fuck. I should do this more often!
We 10K loop 57 "16 seconds. This is not exactly what was expected but I see that Leila is delighted and gave everything she had. 55 very soon we will sub!
Called Nina who finished in 48 "21 with Coline, we are all delighted with our race. Moreover we see them in the video Best Of 1 "45!
In the end, a shower and a picnic later, I realize that I have taken a liking to running, I had lost in recent months. So, a positive balance of super 10K which puts my foot in the stirrup and makes me want to run and benefit more often!
IMG_4179
And that is all the medals in the world 😉

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire