vendredi 25 septembre 2015

THE SUNSET RELAY – DAY 2

Asleep at 3:00, I get up at 5:45 am to attend the arrival of the trail (which I actually missed, too fast traileurs our team!)
A unique 96 hour-long non-stop relay race to raise awareness of sun dangers from June 21st to 25th 2015 in Lapland, Sweden.
Elina Ussher on the trail!
I do not even feel tired, I'm just very excited to start the day. Eventually I will spend my day doing micro-naps on the bus but for now, I'm in great shape!
_SIT7864
We are witnessing the arrival of Bob Maesen kayaking, cycling and departure of JeromeFernandez, the captain of the France team handball and Georg Kreiter, it rains a bit, but everyone has a smile. Then it will be Juliette Benedicto who will take the road accompanied by Tobias Ostrom  & de Vincent Banic!
CIK5fe8WIAA1upE.jpg-large
Neil & Juliette
The morning passes quickly (taking into account that I'm half narcoleptic on the bus), and I'm finally starting to nine kilometers accompanied by Richard Ussher  who will be kind enough to accompany me and encourage me throughout the course !
Happy as a child
After the run I flushed, we loop the 9K between 43 and 44 minutes (from my memory, I ran without a watch), and you start to follow the rest of the relay. I fall back into narcolepsy.
Then we follow the torchbearers throughout the day, big thoughts to all my classmates who are running that night!
I go to bed me, it is already here 22 hours and by the time you read this I will already be in the bus to Lulea!
A unique 96 hour-long non-stop relay race to raise awareness of sun dangers from June 21st to 25th 2015 in Lapland, Sweden.
Tomorrow is 16 km bike! My pedals are sharpened, my helmet is ready, we two Lapland!
PS: Thanks to all for your comments and messages of support on social networks, you can not imagine how much it means to me. It's all thanks to you, so thank you <3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire